Data Recovery Services
Since our first data recovery in 1988, for a business who had suffered from a building fire, Digicom has been saving data from all kinds of events. Hard drives, camera cards and even old floppy disks, we love bringing that data back.
At Digicom, if we get no data, we don’t charge a penny. The last thing we want to do, is make a bad situation worse by adding a bill to your lost data… Plus, we truly believe in our skills to bring it back, unlike others who charge you even if they fail.
Most popular devices we recover data on:
- External HDD/SSD
- Laptop or Desktop Computer Hard Drive
- Camera Cards (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MiniSD, MicroSD)
- Removable Media (USB Drive, 3.5″ Floppy, CD, DVD, Blu-ray)
Free Evaluation and if we can’t recover data, there is no charge!
Fire Salvage & Data Recovery
Our founder grew up in a firefighter family, so we well know how a fire in your home or business can be the worst day of your life. We take a very personal approach to rescuing data in hopes to make a bad event, just a little bit better.
1) DO NOT TURN IT ON! Not only do we need to insure all water is removed, but smoke particulates will degrade the hard drives ability to work. Many times, we only have one chance to get the drive to function, so we don’t want to waste that chance without having recovery hardware in place.
2) Do NOT put a hard drive in rice. The dust from the rice, will further contaminate the drives moving parts. Unless you have access to desiccant dryers, do not attempt to dry it out. Wrapping it in a towel will be the best bet until it can be placed in proper dryer.
3) Do NOT delay in getting it to a data recovery center. The longer it takes for recovery methods to start, the less chance anything is salvageable.
Even if you don’t use Digicom for the recovery, we are glad to help answer your “1st Hour After the Fire” questions for free… We want to help direct you towards the best ways to protect your data.
Read a couple of our customer's stories:
“On June 30th, our home of 24 years caught fire. The home was a total loss. Besides the devastating loss of our personal items, our business was located within this home. All of our records were kept on our computers! The day after the fire, we were allowed to enter the home and salvage anything we could. We immediately located our computers including two desktops, one laptop and two external hard drives. Each had been exposed to excessive heat, smoke and corrosive fire-fighting chemicals. We could only wait and hope that the data could somehow be retrieved. Luckily for us, Gary Barr came to the fire scene and offered to work with our computers and retrieve our data if he could. Within a couple of days, Gary retrieved all of our data and dumped it onto a hard drive for us. That information was vital to our business and was irreplaceable. We can never thank Gary enough for his kindness and his amazing skills during this horrible time in our lives.”
“After a fire destroyed our church, Digicom was able to recover all our valuable digital archived photos, documents and more. They recovered it from not only our desktop computer, but a laptop that was melted beyond recognition. Thank you!”
Our Forensic Team:
Our forensic specialists have worked for over a decade in cybercrime, as well as working together on the FBI Cybercrime Task Force. Their experience includes training by both private sector and federal agencies in Forensic Data Recovery, along with thousands of hours in advanced data recovery in practical use. With extensive experience in courtroom testimony, they are both highly respected by law enforcement and business. Forensic services are offered for Windows, Mac, and Linux systems, along with phones and other digital media. For prospective clients, a full list of training and certifications are available by request.
Digicom also partners with DriveSavers Data Recovery. If there is internal issues requiring a clean-room repair and recovery, DriveSavers has been our trusted partner for over a decade!
Click the link to receive your discount code on clean room data recovery services.